Monday, July 19, 2010

2010 Update



My last treatment on my keloid was on October, '09. The two photos above were taken today, July 19, '10. The scar is looking a lot better. Meaning, it blends in more with the normal skin surrounding it. I am happy to say, I now wear clothing that does not cover the scar, for it isn't obvious, so I'm wearing all those cute summer tops. However, I do use a light tanning spray with SPF over it to blend in the color difference and protect the scar from UV rays, which can be especially harmful, because the scar skin is very thin.



5 comments:

bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this sounds a little good to be true!
has anyone else tried it? please share ur experiences!

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/KatiePiper_/status/82466453130981376
Katie piper recommends lycogel uk for her scars.

Click Here said...

I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot

and have a nice experience here! my best

regards guys!

Unknown said...

what injection did you take and did you also do laser treatment, im also suffering keloid. please answer my comment :)