Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update!


Hi Everyone,

Here is two update photos of my keloid scar. I haven't received any additional injection, because my keloid has not grown back. I actually think parts (maybe entire scar) of my keloid will never grow back . The skin on the right side of my scar is starting to look and feel like normal skin. Also the pigmentation on the right is blending in. However, there is still discoloration as you can see I still have the loss of pigment and little red veins are apparent. Nevertheless, I think it is looking great, well better than before the treatment, and it does not hurt or get irritated. 

5 comments:

schimiggy said...

I have a question! How much did the entire procedure cost? mine is about the size of yours and I live in CA. I want to determine what the cost would be to fly out there multiple times to treat my keloid. I might need 6 treatments as well!

Also have you tried the steroid shot? what was your experience with that? no one seems to have the keloid cocktail that Dr. Fischman is administering.

I can be reached at schimiggy@gmail.com. Thank you so much! :)

natasha said...

Really really great job..it looks really good!!i live with my keloid for so many years and i am so ashamed of it..
i am sick of sleeves,of itchiness..i want so bad to go for a swim,to wear a sexy dress..i want to feel FREE.
you are an inspiration.thank you!
i hope everything goes really well for you!(and sorry about my poor english)

dhs said...

Congratulations, your scar looks amazing, it's such a pity I am so far away from New York, otherwise I would fly there to get the injections!

Kiki said...

Hi, I just want to say your insipring to me, and thats why i decided to go to dr. F also. I just wanted to know if it affected your childbearing at all? you can email me at kikibird_06@msn.com.. Thanks

orchid said...

Thank you so much for you inspiration which your picture result. that doctor done very very great job.. I'm difinally want to go to see him and I have the same question as the frist comment (Alex) too. it would be great to know how much the cost is before fry there.
Thank!